1. Gather important information and data from nurses, physicians and other healthcare professionals as well as hospital administrators in order to update the company on the changing trends in hospital marketing
2. Employ highly competent sales people with a track record of at least three years of selling experience and deploy where they would be very productive;
3. Develop and implement end-users’ educational & relationship-building campaigns
4. Strengthen further network among key people of vital hospitals and other target outlets
5. Continue to adopt excellent execution of programs
6. Impose a strict adherence to professional work ethics
7. Set up a reliable and effective database that would enhance the monitoring of the company’s territorial & sales targets
Area of Coverage
The company’s operation will cover the major medical facilities in key cities in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. The company will be supported by a growing number of sub-distributor partners that are based stretegically in the key areas in the Philippines.
1. Launch additional high quality medical devices, hospital supplies and equipment by forging alliances and partnerships with reputable firms with innovative medical devices after gaining a strong foothold among key hospitals and medical centers in the coming years.
2. Explore expansion into 4 territories in the Philippines by the 2nd year of operations depending on the market response.
3. Evaluate the market potential of respiratory products, other innovative medical devices and hospital supplies as well re-processing of hospital supplies.
Strengths & Core Competencies
The company’s strength and core competencies lie in its vision to achieve industry leadership and establish the value of stewardship in the medical device industry, through:
A visionary, astute, pragmatic & enlightened leadership, exposed to and abreast with the best and the latest medical innovations introduced in the U.S. market;
The presence of a former pharmaceutical industry manager with more than thirty years of hands-on managerial experience gained from leading multinational drug firms. His thorough knowledge and understanding of the intricacies of hospital marketing, superior customer service skills as well as the capability to handle the different areas of the business make him versatile and prepared to cope with all eventualities and meet the highly intricate demands of the industry. The presence of another asset with management engineering expertise will surely bring in another fresh perspective in finance and wise utilization of company resources. A well-entrenched network with key hospitals and medical centers, end-users and decision-makers and established relationships with both the private and the public medical sector; Strict adherence to regulatory requirements and business ethics.